Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to The Oscar Fish forum!

TOPIC: BabyMetal - Just Friggin Bizare

BabyMetal - Just Friggin Bizare 1 year 6 months ago #70111

• kmuda
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 910
Babymetal plays in Little Rock tonight. At about noon today, the entity known as Vince and the persona known as Kmuda Ofish will temporarily cease to exist, replaced by the entity known as Kmudmetal. While Kmudametal knows a lot about Thai Food and Rock Music, he does not know much about tropical fish or computers. If he is contacted anytime after 5pm, chances are he will be in no condition to provide assistance with anything beyond help emptying a keg, suggesting which IPA on tap is the best, or suggesting which Babymetal DVD to purchase.

Kmuda Ofish should return to existence sometime tomorrow after noon, provided Kmudametal does not decide to become a Babymetal Roadie.

120g - Tiger Oscar, Parrot Cichlid, SDs | 55g - 24 Year Old Kissing Gourami
55g - Angelfish/Bolivan Rams | 40g GBRs - 20g Apistos
65g Blackwater Planted Discus Tank
4 Cats, 2 Shelties, 1 Rat Terrier, 1 wife, 1 old lady, 1 sub-adult, 1 rug rat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BabyMetal - Just Friggin Bizare 1 year 6 months ago #70125

• kmuda
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 910
I am glad to report that Kmuda Ofish is back in possession of himself. Kmudametal released control at about 4am Suday morning. Pretty cruel of him to drink all that beer and leave Kmuda Ofish to deal with the consequences. :S

As for a show report. I'll keep it very short. live, in person, Babymetal is a 100% Sonic Assaullt on your soul. From the opening thuds of Babymetal Death until the girls say "See You" (end of show goodbye), its loud, aggressive, and hits hard. You feel a little like......

120g - Tiger Oscar, Parrot Cichlid, SDs | 55g - 24 Year Old Kissing Gourami
55g - Angelfish/Bolivan Rams | 40g GBRs - 20g Apistos
65g Blackwater Planted Discus Tank
4 Cats, 2 Shelties, 1 Rat Terrier, 1 wife, 1 old lady, 1 sub-adult, 1 rug rat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: sprout, ~rush~, screwsloose
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds