Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tavaril

Tavaril 5 years 1 month ago #5197

• toom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 444
Its really hard to describe the relationship between Tavaril and me. I don´t see her as pet but as my best friend. She was once one of this unwanted and exposed puppies and i found her with my brother on an two day biking tour at an lonely resting place in the middle of nowhere, nearly frozen and starved to death. Two of three sibling was already dead.

Now Tavaril is already an mature dog in the age of 8/5 years and we and before all myself hope that she will just remain another 6 to 8 years and go as an very old lady.

She is like an shadow to me and for good i can take her with me if im working, there she can stay at the companys backyard or at my office.

Its not clear what kind of breeds she is but it looks like a lot of Rottweiler and an shepherd breed like german or belgien.. she is about 65 pounds

she is very agile for her age and even can put much stonger and younger dogs still there place,love destroying wood or gumming on sqeeking toys so its still a long way for her to be old.
We need to stop talking about the people as if they were the crown of creation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tavaril 5 years 1 month ago #5214

• tom
  • Thank you received: 236
Great story, I love successful rescue stories (as most probably do).
Most mutts (mixed breeds) just ooze personality.
I hope you have her for another healthy decade!
B)
6 ft 220g - Tiger O, Rotkeil Severum 10 Silver Dollars

Tavaril 5 years 1 month ago #5236

• toom
  • Platinum Boarder
tom wrote:
Most mutts (mixed breeds) just ooze personality.

thats so true :P but also she is very smart..seems that are the shepherd gens than she loves to guard and keep things and she is an angle with kids. As i still lifed at my old home town my mother take her every morning with her to work. She worked at an nursery school and there she got an all day petting orgasm from like 20 childran hands at once

Tavaril 4 years 4 months ago #19746

• toom
  • Platinum Boarder
At first this is no joke

Today i get a letter of the county that Tavaril my dog is now classified in a new catalog of dog breeds. A short explanation here in Germany you have to register your dog at the county and Regulation Office. Older dogs still have a small tattoo in there inner ear, the newer but still old regularity is the registration via Chip ID injected under the skin. Also you have to pay a yearly dog tax as an resisted dog owner.

This tax is staggered in this so called catalog to there potential dangernes. A non list dog cost about 120 US Dollar tax per year and an list dog like an Rottweiler, Pitbull, Dobermann or nearly all Mastiffs are way more expensive and cost nearly 900-1000 US Dollars tax per year.

Tavaril my dog is a mix out of Rottweiler and belgian shepherd so there is a special procedures with an essentially test. They asked me in this letter if there was any incident in the past with my dog so that he could be potential dangerous...

I am almost this far to answer in this letter that my dog is of course an special unit fighting dog and do a printed version of this two pictures with this lines.

This picture show her in the time as she was still active in that street gang!!

This picture shows her as she was still in the special forces military unit. She was a front-line dog with special close combat training and is an Master in knife handling.

What an dangerous Dog :S

Tavaril 4 years 4 months ago #19747

• bskelton0907
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 88
What a nice story. Great looking dog also
135 gallon(Albino Oscar,Firemouth, 5 Silver Dollars )

2 emporer 400's

Fx5

Eheim 2217

Tavaril 4 years 4 months ago #19748

• kmuda
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 910
You gotta love rules and regulations unfounded in any level of common sense.

But hey..... gotta pay for that universal health care some how. Penalizing dog owners seemed fair enough to someone. :lol:
120g - Tiger Oscar, Parrot Cichlid, SDs | 55g - 24 Year Old Kissing Gourami
55g - Angelfish/Bolivan Rams | 40g GBRs - 20g Apistos
65g Blackwater Planted Discus Tank
4 Cats, 2 Shelties, 1 Rat Terrier, 1 wife, 1 old lady, 1 sub-adult, 1 rug rat.

Tavaril 4 years 4 months ago #19749

• toom
  • Platinum Boarder
kmuda wrote:
You gotta love rules and regulations unfounded in any level of common sense.

But hey..... gotta pay for that universal health care some how. Penalizing dog owners seemed fair enough to someone. :lol:

Dog tax is actually not the worst tax and we have still much more ridiculous taxes like

champagne tax
beer tax
booze tax
cinema tax
prostitute tax
gambling tax
dancing tax
we even have a Lotto tax. If i you would win 1.000.000 Euros in the lottery i have to pay 20% on the state

But the worst is the tax system for gasoline. You pay on gas mineral oil tax, eco-tax, value-added tax, Oil stockpiling delivery tax. Not shitting you....

Sometimes i wish we could it do like the US and just fucking up the foreign country's and not just our own :P

To get on topic again here some Dog cosplay pictures :D

Tavaril 4 years 4 months ago #19755

• lilly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Toom... you are too funny...I almost busted a gut when I saw the baseball bat pic :lol: what a lovely dog :)
210g,1-lutino tiger O, 1- red long fin lutino O, 1 red O,7 SD
120g,3 Discus various dither fish
60g reef,1 sand sifting gobie,1black&white wrasse, various cleanup crew and lots of corals:)

Tavaril 4 years 4 months ago #19762

• whitneygene
  • Advice Team
  • Thank you received: 111
The pics are funny, but the breed specific legislation is bull. Sorry to hear about that. What in the hell is dancing tax about anyway?

Tavaril 4 years 4 months ago #19776

• toom
  • Platinum Boarder
lilly wrote:
what a lovely dog :)

She is, also she looks always so sad but she is quit a happy dog that love to get attention and with looking sad she always gets whats she want... :D

whitneygene wrote:
The pics are funny, but the breed specific legislation is bull. Sorry to hear about that. What in the hell is dancing tax about anyway?

Do you mean the idea of taxing dogs or dog breed specific legislation? For sure the idea of taxing dogs in general is to rip off dog owners.

The dancing tax is a special tax for something like folks fests, clubs and so on where you are able to dance so this just concerns only operators of this activity's but the state earns so 500.000.000 Euro per year.

Here in germany we have for nearly anything a law and old laws even from the 1600 are still in charge like that it is forbidden to pee after an appointed time into rivers or creeks because the beer brewery's had taken there water in that time.. Anyway its forbidden to pee in public areas and since like over +200 years all brewery's have ground or source water connection but still its not allowed to pee in your local river after like 6pm :)

Here more Dog pictures

tired Tavaril... this picture was no fun to make because she had eaten minutes before a big piece of green rumen :sick:

Here my first ever made selfi. For people that don´t know i am on the right
Moderators: sprout, ~rush~, screwsloose
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds