TOPIC: Dallas and Molly

Dallas and Molly 1 year 4 months ago #225

• farmer
  • Symphysodon discus
  • Thank you received: 10
Dallas (Australian Sheperd)

Molly (Golden Retriever)

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dallas and Molly 1 year 4 months ago #228

• kmuda
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 229
Australian Shepherds are on the list of dogs I would own. Very similar in temperament to Shelties (I'm a big Sheltie fan), if not a bit less high strung.

You have good taste in dogs, going for the intelligent breeds. Anything in the Shephard Group will be and intelligent breed, as are Golden Retrievers. Unless you've owned what I call a "smart breed", you really do not know how smart dogs can be.

Do your dogs serve a work purpose?
100g- Tiger Oscar Fish, Parrot Cichlid, 5 SDs - 20 gallon sump
55g - 24 Year Old Kissing Gourami + friends
55g - Angelfish/Bolivan Rams - 40g German Blue Rams - 65g Blackwater Discus Tank
4 Cats, 2 Shelties, 1 Rat Terrier, 1 wife, 1 old lady, and one of the sub-adults broke back in and is preggo

Dallas and Molly 1 year 4 months ago #231

• farmer
  • Symphysodon discus
  • Thank you received: 10
Yup smart dogs. My plan was to make dallas into a working dog. Didnt work out that well. I didnt train him the right way. Never did my research on how to train the proper way. Very protective dog like your shelties. Can tell by his bark what is going on outside. Theres a bark for strangers, cars and trucks driving by and cows being out. The drive by barks get annoying. He does work with the cattle with me but not like I would like him to some times. He has champion herding in his blood so there was hope if I woulda worked him right.

Molly was never intended to work, but she tries to help sometimes.

Why does the text sometimes overwrite and then sometimes not? Frustrating :S
Moderators: sprout, ~rush~, screwsloose
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds